Kashmir Solai honey is collected by Apis mellifera bees from Plectranthus Regosus, which is a medical shrub found in the serene environment of Kashmir valley. Solai Honey is known to be effective in cleaning of liver & conditioning of the intestines.
This unheated, unpasteurized and unprocessed honey is sourced from the beekeepers of the Kashmir valley.
The nectar and pollen are collected from the blossom of a shrub that is grown in the wild environment, thus the honey is organic in nature and chemical free and is in its purest form that will help you with great nutritional value.
This Honey has crystal clear appearance and differs from white to pale in color and has sweet and strong floral fragrance. This herbal honey has been used for medicinal purpose in Ayurveda for centuries.
This honey is a uni-floral Honey as the nectar is collected from a single species of plant.
Kashmir Solai honey is one of the rarest and premium honey and have many medicinal benefits like:
- This honey also has beneficial nutrients for skin and helps improving fair complexion, moisturizing and nourishing your face.
- Regular consumption of Raw and Natural Honey builds immunity against seasonal influenza & Viruses. This super-food prepares your body to fight against the influenza like Coronavirus (Covid-19), Common Flu etc.
- Solai honey helps in cleaning the liver and conditioning of the intestines.
- This herbal honey also used in making cosmetic soaps, creams, scrub hair conditioner and several home remedies because of its skin conditioning properties.
- Regular usage of this honey helps in regulating blood circulation in your body
*Please don't feed honey to infants less than 1 year old, it may cause Infant Botulism