Kashmir Solai honey is collected by Apis mellifera bees from Plectranthus Regosus, which is a medical shrub found in the serene environment of Kashmir valley. Solai Honey is known to be effective in cleaning of liver & conditioning the intestines.
This unheated, unpasteurized, and unprocessed honey is sourced from the beekeepers of the Kashmir valley.
The nectar and pollen are collected from the blossom of a shrub that is grown in the wild environment, thus the honey is organic in nature and chemical free and is in its purest form that will help you with great nutritional value.
This Honey has a crystal clear appearance and differs from white to pale in color and has a sweet and strong floral fragrance. This herbal honey has been used for medicinal purposes in Ayurveda for centuries.
This honey is a uni-floral Honey as the nectar is collected from a single species of plant.
Kashmir Solai honey is one of the rarest and most premium honey and has many medicinal benefits like:
- This honey also has beneficial nutrients for skin and helps improve fair complexion, moisturizing and nourishing your face.
- Regular consumption of Raw and Natural Honey builds immunity against seasonal influenza & Viruses. This super-food prepares your body to fight against influenza-like Coronavirus (Covid-19), Common Flu, etc.
- Solai honey helps in cleaning the liver and conditioning the intestines.
- This herbal honey is also used in making cosmetic soaps, creams, scrub hair conditioners, and several home remedies because of its skin conditioning properties.
- Regular use of this honey helps in regulating blood circulation in your body
Your Raw honey is packaged in a beautiful, recyclable, and reusable Jute Potli/Pouch. Use it as a handbag or store your jewelry.
*Please don't feed honey to infants less than 1 year old, it may cause Infant Botulism